this is life

Thursday, November 13, 2008

13th of November

Hi im back. Today is my dad's birthday which also reminds me of my birthday in three days time. so today my brother and i went down to play badminton, i havent really been playing it for a long time. we played for at least an hour then went to play with the monkey bars then went home. it wasnt really boring today as i had something to do otherwise the day for me would be a dead one. so since today is my dad's birthday my mum would be ordering pizza. haha its surprising she usually will tell us not to waste money on pizzas. After my dad's birthday it will be mine on the 16th plus it will also be my competition day and to visit my aunty's daughters neww bron baby but i might not be going to visit them haha to many things to do. well then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazlyn said...

HIHIHIHI ANNA :D

November 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home